Theme Explorer

Page 1 of 1 13 Records Found
1

Bourne Chapel, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

Church exterior taken at Bourne Chapel, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Burslem Spiritualist Church, 66-68 Moorland Road, Burslem

This photograph shows the front of Burslem Spiritualist Church which was built between 1878 and 1900. It is a two storey building with a dormer gable and a small turret. The ground floor has a door set ...

Catholic Church, Stoke On Trent. Photographed by William Blake.

Catholic Church interior, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Chamberlain Avenue from London Road, Stoke-on-Trent

A view west along Chamberlain Avenue from its junction with London Road, Boothen. The tree-lined road climbs steeply up to Hunters Way. The houses on the left beyond the Assembly Hall were built between ...

Church Hall, Ford Green Road, Burslem

This single storey rectangular building was construced in red flemish brickwork. The decorated tiled roof has ornanteridge tiling and coping stones on the gable front. Many of the original entrances and ...

Cobridge Hall, Waterloo Road, Burslem

Cobridge Hall stands on Grange Street in Burslem, which was formerly known as Grange Lane. It is believed to have been constructed between 1775 and 1799, with later additions between 1832 and 1878, 1878 ...

Cobridge Hall, Waterloo Road, Cobridge

Cobridge Hall stands on the corner of Waterloo Road and Grange Street. It is attached to St Peter's Presbytery (behind). In the 1850s it was the site of a Roman Catholic School and later St Peter's Church ...

Ladywell Road, Tunstall

The camera is looking north east along Ladywell Road (originally named Sneyd Street) from near the junction with High Street. The large white fronted building in the centre is the old Salvation Army Citadel ...

Longton Central Hall. Photographed by William Blake.

Longton Central Hall, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Primitive Methodist Chapel, Woodhouse Street, Boothen

This church was a long, rectangular, one storey building with a later hall at the side dated 1928. It also had an attached building at the rear. The front of the church had much decorative terracotta ...

St Bernadette's Church, Fegg Hayes, Stoke-on-Trent

St Bernadette's Church and Church Hall stand on the corner of Heskin Way and Fegg Hayes Road. The church and hall were built in 1962, when a new parish was created from Sacred Heart in Tunstall, to serve ...

The Organ, Checkley Church. Photographed by William Blake.

Church interior with a view of the organ at St. Mary & All Saints Church, Church Lane, Checkley, Staffordshire. It was installed in 1907 and presented by William and Jane Margaret Vernon on their 50th ...

Wycliffe Congregational Hall, Wycliffe Street, Burslem

Wycliffe Congregational Hall was constructed between 1878 and 1900. Originally used as a meeting hall, it is presently offices for a removal company. The front of the building has a terracotta panel inscribed: ...

1