Theme Explorer

Start Again > Religion & Beliefs > Church Halls
Page 1 of 1 9 Records Found
1

Assembly Hall, Chamberlain Avenue, Stoke on trent

The photograph was taken on the corner of London Road and Chamberlain Avenue, Stoke on Trent. In 1912 a group of unsectarian Christians set up an Assembly Hall in Welch Street in Stoke upon Trent, and ...

Bethesda Chapel, Hanley

This is an interior photograph of Bethesda Chapel taken in April 1949. The people standing on the balcony, in the top right corner of the photograph, are the choir. Built in 1819, Bethesda Chapel is an ...

Bourne Chapel, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

Church exterior taken at Bourne Chapel, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Burslem Spiritualist Church, 66-68 Moorland Road, Burslem

This photograph shows the front of Burslem Spiritualist Church which was built between 1878 and 1900. It is a two storey building with a dormer gable and a small turret. The ground floor has a door set ...

Caroline Street Congregational Church, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

Church interior taken at the Congregational Church, Caroline Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. It was also known as the Independent Chapel and was built in 1819.

Church Hall, Ford Green Road, Burslem

This single storey rectangular building was construced in red flemish brickwork. The decorated tiled roof has ornanteridge tiling and coping stones on the gable front. Many of the original entrances and ...

Cobridge Hall, Waterloo Road, Burslem

Cobridge Hall stands on Grange Street in Burslem, which was formerly known as Grange Lane. It is believed to have been constructed between 1775 and 1799, with later additions between 1832 and 1878, 1878 ...

Longton Central Hall. Photographed by William Blake.

Longton Central Hall, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

St Bernadette's Church, Fegg Hayes, Stoke-on-Trent

St Bernadette's Church and Church Hall stand on the corner of Heskin Way and Fegg Hayes Road. The church and hall were built in 1962, when a new parish was created from Sacred Heart in Tunstall, to serve ...

1