Theme Explorer

Start Again > Buildings, Architecture, Monuments > Agricultural Outbuildings
Page 1 of 2 23 Records Found
12

Backfold Farm, Foundry Square, Burslem

A rectangular, two storey farmhouse with projections at front and rear. The plain tiled roof has three blue brick stacks and caps with two pots per stack. Constructed in dressed stone and common brick ...

Bank House Farm, Hanford

The photograph shows the house and buildings of Bank House Farm, part of The Sutherland Estate. The farm was at the southern end of Bankhouse Road in Hanford. This photograph was taken for The Sutherland ...

Draycott. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene taken at Draycott, Staffordshire. The photograph includes farming machinery.

Farm House. Unknown Location. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape with a view of a farm house. Unknown Location.

Farm House. Unknown Location. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape with a view of a farm house. Unknown location.

Fir Tree Farm, Ball Green, Stoke-on-Trent

Fir Tree farmhouse is just south of Whitfield Road in Ball Green. The farmhouse and it adjoining cottage date from the early 17th century and are grade II listed buildings. A farm has probably been on ...

Ipstones Hay House. Photographed by William Blake.

Ipstones Hay House, Staffordshire with a woman posing at the door. The inscription on the building reads "1625".

Ipstones, Hay House. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape including Ipstones Hay House, Ipstones Staffordshire.

Knowl Wall Farm, Swynnerton

This photograph of Knowl Wall farm appeared in the Sutherland Estate Sale catalogue, October 21st 1919. At the time the tenant was Mr S V Prestwood.

Landscape, Unknown. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape including farm buildings and trees. Unknown location.

Landscape. Unknown Location. Photographed by William Blake c. 1900-1940

Landscape including a track, horse and cart and river. Unknown location.

Lane Ends Farm and Victoria Colliery tip, Packmoor, Stoke-on-Trent

The camera is looking roughly north east from Lane Ends Farm at the end of Handley Street, near Packmoor. The spoil tip on the right belonged to Victoria (Black Bull) Colliery. The colliery operated between ...

Primrose Hill Farm, Hanford

The farmhouse stood on Primrose Hill in Hanford. The farmhouse and buildings have been demolished.

Rectory Farm, Checkley. Photographed by William Blake.

The Rectory Farm, Checkley, Staffordshire.

Service buildings, Trentham Hall

The arched entrance off Park Drive leads into a courtyard around which were estate buildings including the agent's house, grain stores, cow sheds, a malthouse and brewery. The laundry was the farthest ...

South Cocknage Farm , Lightwood

South Hanford Farm, Primrose Hill, Hanford

This substantial farmhouse stood just south of Back Lane, now Wilson Road, near to the junction with Church Lane. The farm buildings and yard have been redeveloped for housing.

The apiary, Trentham Hall

One of the outbuildings linked with Trentham Hall: the apiary. The apiary was to the east of Park drive. here the estate beehives were kept.

12