Theme Explorer

Page 6 of 41 723 Records Found

Bowden Street, Burslem

The view looking south along Bowden Street from Minster Street. In the distance is the spoil tip of Sneyd Colliery and at the bottom, but out of sight, is Moorland Road. The terraced houses at this end ...

Brammer Street, Bradeley, Stoke-on-Trent

Looking east along Brammer Street from the junction with Moorland View. Brammer Street was formerly South Street. In the 1890s Bradeley was a village of just three streets. At the bottom of the street ...

Bridgwood Street, Longton

The view north along Wharf Street towards the Tuscan China Works on Forrister Street. Wharf Street is today Bridgwood Street and the terraced houses have been replaced with modern housing. The photograph ...

British Legion Headquarters, London Road, Stoke-on-Trent

The British Legion headquarters building stood at the corner of Sheppard Street and London Road in Stoke. The building was also the London Road Sports and Social Club. Built in the 1880s, the house predates ...

Broadway Roundabout and Sandon Road, Meir. Photographed by William Blake.

Street scene taken at Broadway Roundabout and Sandon Road, Meir, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. This is one of many street scenes in the Blake Collection. Most of them were taken in the Normacot and ...

Brocklehurst Way, Sneyd Green, Stoke-on-Trent

On the left are retired people's bungalows along Brocklehurst Way, to the right is an area local authority housing built in the late 1950s. The photograph was taken from Noblett Road, looking north. This ...

Brocton. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene taken at Brocton, Staffordshire.

Brocton. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene taken at Brocton, Staffordshire.

Brook House, Bucknall

The Brook House, Bucknall, built in about 1636. It was dismantled in 1974 and moved to Knighton, near Mucklestone. Photographed by William Blake of Longton.

Brook House, Bucknall

The Brook House, Bucknall, built in about 1636. It was dismantled in 1974 and moved to Knighton, near Mucklestone. Photographed by William Blake of Longton.

Brook House, Bucknall

The Brook House, Bucknall, built in about 1636. It was dismantled in 1974 and moved to Knighton, near Mucklestone. Photographer: William Blake of Longton.

Brook Street and Stoke on Trent Town Hall

This is a view along Brook Street towards Glebe Street and Stoke Town Hall. The brick building to the right is No 1 Brook Street, a grade II listed building, built in 1867. To the left is the edge of ...

Brook Street, Stoke upon Trent

No. 1, Brook Street, the Tudor Gothic style building on the corner of Brook Street and Glebe Street was built in 1867. It was originally a house and later became a National Provincial Bank branch. Today ...

Brookhouse Green, Hanley

The line of houses are on Twigg Street (formerly James Street) which branches off Beverley Drive at Brookhouse Green (houses to the far right). The junction has been much changed but the alignment of ...

Broom Street, Hanley

A view west along Broom Street in Northwood, Hanley. The photograph is taken from the Tierney Street (formerly Cobden Street) corner and the next road on the left is John Bright Street. The terraced houses ...

Brownhills Road, Tunstall

Looking south along Brownhills Road from the corner of Canal Lane. The site of Brownhill Hall and Brownhills High School (today, The Co-Operative Academy) is off to the left. The road leads to Middleport. ...

Buccleuch Road, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

Street scene taken at Buccleuch Road, Normacot, Nr. Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. This is one of many street scenes in the Blake Collection. Most of them were taken in the Normacot and Dresden ...

Buccleuch Road, Normacot.

F. Lockett's grocers shop at 58, Buccleuch Road is pictured.