Theme Explorer

Page 4 of 23 413 Records Found

Checkley Village from Checkley Bank. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape with a view of Checkley Village taken from Checkley Bank, Staffordshire.

Checkley. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene including St. Mary & All Saints Church, Church Lane, Checkley, Staffordshire. The two boys in the photo are left to right George Arthur Moore and George Philips.

Checkley. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape including a view of St. Mary & All Saints Church, Church Lane, Checkley, Staffordshire.

Checkley. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene taken at Checkley, Staffordshire. St. Mary & All Saints Church lies on the horizon. To the left is Manor Farm.

Cheddleton Church. Photographed by William Blake.

Landscape with a view of St. Edward's Church, Cheddleton, Nr. Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Christ Church, Normacot

The United Methodist Church, also known as Christ Church, stood in Meir Road, was built in 1910 and was demolished in 2005.

Christ Church, Tunstall

Christ Church Tunstall seen from Furlong Road. Built in 1831, with later additions. This is a Commissioner's Church, having been built with money provided by Parliament under the Church Building Acts. ...

Church Interior

This photograph shows the interior of a church. Unfortunately the identity of the church is unknown to us. If you have any information please contact us through our feedback form.

Church Interior. Photographed by William Blake.

Church interior. Unknown location.

Church Interior. Unknown Location. Photographed by William Blake.

Church interior with a view of a font. Unknown Location.

Church of St Matthias, Hanford

The east and south sides of the Anglican Church, St Matthias from Church Lane, Hanford. The present brick built church, a grade II listed building, was built and rebuilt between 1862 and 1868. A small ...

Church of St Paul, Edensor, Longton

Photograph of the old church on Edensor Road taken from near the vicarage. The church was opened in 1854, but was replaced by a new church on Longton Road in 1940.

Church of the Holy Evangelists, Normacot

Photograph taken on Easter Monday, 1917, after a snowfall. The Holy Evangelists Church was built on the south side of Upper Belgrave Road as a chapel of ease for Blurton Church in 1847. It was designed ...

Church of the Holy Evangelists, Normacot

Photograph taken at Harvest time. The Holy Evangelists Church was built on the south side of Upper Belgrave Road as a chapel of ease for Blurton Church in 1847.

Church of the Holy Evangelists, Normacot

The Holy Evangelists Church was built on the south side of Upper Belgrave Road as a chapel of ease for Blurton Church in 1847. It was designed by George Gilbert Scott and paid for by the Duke of Sutherland. ...

Church of the Holy Trinity, Hartshill Road, Hartshill

This plan is of the Church of the Holy Trinity in Hartshill Road, Stoke. It was dedicated in 1842 and is another example of gothic architecture (like St.Peter's Church in Stoke). The building is now Grade ...

Church of the Resurrection, Dresden, Longton

The Church of the Resurrection was built on land given by the Duke of Sutherland in 1853, to designs by George Gilbert Scott. It stands on red Bank in Dresden, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent. It was extended ...

Church of the Resurrection, Dresden. Photographed by William Blake.

Church exterior with a view of the Church of the Resurrection at Red Bank, Dresden, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. This is one of many street scenes in the Blake Collection. Most of them were taken ...