Theme Explorer

Page 4 of 31 552 Records Found

Brocton. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene taken at Brocton, Staffordshire. The building on the left is Brocton Mission Hall.

Brocton. Photographed by William Blake.

Village scene taken at Brocton, Staffordshire.

Bromley Arms, Ellastone

The Bromley Arms, Ellastone, photographed by William Blake of Longton, Stoke-on-Trent. The Bromley Arms was formerly Ellastone Old Hall, and dates from the late 17th century. This photograph is now ...

Brook House, Bucknall

The Brook House, Bucknall, built in about 1636. It was dismantled in 1974 and moved to Knighton, near Mucklestone. Photographed by William Blake of Longton.

Buccleuch Road, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

Street scene taken at Buccleuch Road, Normacot, Nr. Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. This is one of many street scenes in the Blake Collection. Most of them were taken in the Normacot and Dresden ...

Building the City Central Library, Bethesda Street, Hanley

This photograph was taken during the early stages of the building of the City Central Library and Archives in Bethesda Street. On the left is the chimney attached to the boiler house and on the right ...

Burslem Liberal Club, Market Place, Burslem

The red brick and terracotta front of the Liberal Club building on Market Place in Burslem. There were stained glass windows on the first floor hall and there is a mosaic with the words "Liberal Club" ...

Butterton Church. Photographed by William Blake.

Church exterior with a view of Butterton Church, Nr. Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. This is one of the few colour tinted images in the collection.

Buxton Crescent. Photographed by William Blake.

Townscape taken at Buxton with a view of the crescent and dome, which now houses the Devonshire Hospital.

Carlisle Street Gates, Longton Park, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

View of the Carlisle Street Gates at Longton Park, Longton, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire. The park's official name is Queen's Park and it was officially opened on July 25th 1888 by George Granville ...

Caroline China Ltd.

Pottery factory exterior including a bottle oven. Taken at Caroline Pottery, Caroline Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent. The bottle oven was demolished in 1983. All bottle ovens in the city are ...

Caroline Street Congregational Church, Longton. Photographed by William Blake.

Church interior taken at the Congregational Church, Caroline Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. It was also known as the Independent Chapel and was built in 1819.

Caroline Street, Longton

This is a view north east along Caroline Street. At the top end lies the junction with Upper Cross Street and Anchor Passage with The Miners' Rest public house (a Parker's Ales inn) just visible on the ...

Carved Stone, Eccleshall Church. Photographed by William Blake.

Anglo-saxon carved stone built into the walls of the vestry at the north-west end of Eccleshall church.

Carved Stone, Eccleshall Church. Photographed by William Blake.

Anglo-saxon carved stone built into the walls of the vestry at the north-west end of Eccleshall church.

Carved Stone, Eccleshall Church. Photographed by William Blake.

Anglo-saxon carved stone built into the walls of the vestry at the north-west end of Eccleshall church.

Castlefield Street, Shelton

Looking along Castlefield Street, off Shelton New Road, in Cliffe Vale. Castlefield Street was formerly called Edward Street. The photograph was taken about halfway down, just beyond Lomas Street. ...

Catholic Church, Stoke On Trent. Photographed by William Blake.

Catholic Church interior, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.