St Peter's School, Boothen Old Road, Stoke-on-Trent

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail

Date:August 1964

Description:St Peter's Secondary Boys' School opened in 1932 using the buildings of the old Central National School. The Central National School had opened in 1905 and had taken boys from St Peter's Church of England School and Boothen Church of England School. The school stood just south of the old Stoke City Victoria Ground on Boothen Old Road (a floodlight pylon towers over some of the original classroom buildings). The land is now the site of Stoke Minster Primary School, with new buildings.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Bert Bentley - Creator

Image courtesy of: Stoke on Trent City Archives.

Donor ref:SD1480/002-11 (204/39838)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.