Fenton Engineering Technical School

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1925 - 1930 (c.)

Description:The Honours List at the former Athenaeum building, covering the years 1914 to 1925. Fenton School of Art was set up in 1889 by William Meath Baker in the old Fenton Athenaeum, which had been opened in 1853 and stood on the corner of Church Street (now Christchurch Street) and High Street East (now City Road). It was later occupied by the District and then the National Westminster Bank, before being demolished in 1977. A new Nat West Bank building was erected on the site.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Donor ref:(171/21577)

Source: Lovatt Collection, Stoke on Trent City Archives

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.