Old Mossfield Colliery tramway wharf, Goldenhill Road, Fenton

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:April 1963

Description:This photograph was taken looking east from halfway up Goldenhill Road opposite the entrance to Foley Park. In the distance is the spoil tip of Mossfield Colliery. The tramway lead off to the right of the photograph. Closed around 1952, the wharf is now the site of Foley Park.

Related themes:

Railways Mining & Quarrying
View Location


Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Bert Bentley - Creator

Image courtesy of: Stoke on Trent City Archives.

Donor ref:SD1480/213-23 (204/39812)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.