Bull's Head, 283 Sneyd Street, Cobridge

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:1500 - 1774 (c.)

Description:This public house is believed to have been constructed before 1775. It has a rectangular plan with a rear projection. It has two storeys, and is one room wide by two rooms deep with a cellar. The front of the building is south-facing. The ground floor has an entrance door with plain stone lintel and stone step. There are two casement windows which have decorative stone lintels with entablatures and wooden sills.

View Location


Link to this resource

Donor ref:(3/3759)

Source: The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.