Classroom, Brownhills High School, Burslem

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:February 1964

Description:A typical 1960s classroom. The photograph is of an unidentified 5th form. The original Brownhills Hall School opened in 1927 as an all girls' college, became a grammar school, was completely rebuilt in the 1950s and became a mixed comprehensive school in the 1970s. The uniform was brown blazers and skirts. The school has become The Co-operative Academy of Stoke on Trent.

View Location

Share:

Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Bert Bentley - Creator

Image courtesy of: Stoke on Trent City Archives.

Donor ref:SD1480/069-07 (204/35704)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.