Gospel Hall, Stoke upon Trent

Move your pointing device over the image to zoom to detail. If using a mouse click on the image to toggle zoom.
When in zoom mode use + or - keys to adjust level of image zoom.

Date:April 1963

Description:The Gospel Hall at the junction of City Road and Whieldon Road was built in 1896 as a Catholic Apostolic Church. The brick and stone building had become the Gospel Hall by 1958. The hall was demolished with the widening of City Road and the construction of the A500 (Queensway) interchange. Beyond the hall to the left is a sign for Crown Devon Pottery (S Fielding & Co.)

View Location


Link to this resource

Creators: Mr Bert Bentley - Creator

Image courtesy of: Stoke on Trent City Archives.

Donor ref:SD1480/005-04 (204/32900)

Copyright information: Copyrights to all resources are retained by the individual rights holders. They have kindly made their collections available for non-commercial private study & educational use. Re-distribution of resources in any form is only permitted subject to strict adherence to the usage guidelines.